How to begin studying for the WCS – the second step
Description – This 40 min talk will discuss WCS exam Content, level of test questions, how to structure study and start a study group and what to study and what not to study – articles, books, web sites. Recorded zoom call and handouts. $30
Where to start
- The Pelvic Academy has produced the Document of Specialty Practice (DSP) lists all knowledge and skill expected of an expert in the field.
- The list is very long and it is easy to become overwhelmed.
- Start in the section you feel most prepared and notate where you feel you have a good knowledge.
- Gradually work through the document and identify which topics you need the most work on and which can be briefly reviewed.
- Consider creating a schedule of topics to study. Set aside a number of hours every week to read and study – stick with it. Having a study buddy or a group helps many to stay focused and support each other. Meet together in person or virtual 1 or 2 times per week.
Method – Recorded zoom meeting. The recording will be available for one month to those who have registered and will made available for others considering taking the test in the future.
Date – Wednesday July 13, 2022 at 7 PM central time
Cost – $30
Handout – will be emailed the day of the meeting.
- Pay for meeting on line here https://www.education.bethshelly.com/product/pay-for-course/
insert course cost $30.
- Email email@example.com with your preferred email and time zone