How to begin studying for the WCS – the second step
Description – This 40 min talk will discuss WCS exam Content, level of test questions, how to structure study and start a study group and what to study and what not to study – articles, books, web sites. Recorded zoom call and handouts. $35
Where to start
- The Pelvic Academy has produced the Document of Specialty Practice (DSP) lists all knowledge and skill expected of an expert in the field.
- The list is very long and it is easy to become overwhelmed.
- Start in the section you feel most prepared and notate where you feel you have a good knowledge.
- Gradually work through the document and identify which topics you need the most work on and which can be briefly reviewed.
- Consider creating a schedule of topics to study. Set aside a number of hours every week to read and study – stick with it. Having a study buddy or a group helps many to stay focused and support each other. Meet together in person or virtual 1 or 2 times per week.