Give yourself the best advantage to pass the test the first time.
Women’s Health Clinical Specialist Study Programs
Study materials for the WCS examination are hard to find. I have produced a number of recorded sessions focused on preparing you for the test. It is important to study the correct material in the correct way to be fully prepared. Give yourself the best opportunity to pass the first time.
This three-step process takes you from application through study and test-taking strategies. Don’t waste time studying the wrong material and give yourself the best chance to pass. See individual store descriptions for more details on each program.
- Am I a Women’s Health Specialist? – Step One
- How to Start Studying for WCS – Step Two
- How to Read and Answer WCS Test Questions – Step Three
- 2 hrs – $90 value for $75
This 30 min webinar reviews how to collect information on the bowel and bladder habits of the pediatric patient. Norms are discussed when available.
- Pediatric Bladder Bowel Diary and Elimination Observations
- Pedi Bowel and Bladder Diary July 2020
- An Example of Validated Voiding Score System
- Bladder Diary Form
- Bladder Diary Form Simple
Elimination Observations (Austin 2016)
- Urgency – sudden unexpected need to urinate, after age 5
- Hesitancy – Slow initiation of void, after age 5
- Straining – Abdominal pressure during void, all ages
- Bursts of urine during voiding
- Physiological up to age 3 if no straining
- After 3 is always considered dysfunctional
- “Does the urine come out in a single stream or is it interrupted?“