Course Title: How to pass the ABPTS Clinical Specialist Exam the first time
Course Description: This 2 hr lecture will review the qualities of a Clinical Specialist practitioner and thought process needed to successfully pass the exam the first time. We will discuss practical suggestions to organize your study schedule and focus the study materials. Studying for a specialization examination is an amazing adventure which inevitably leads to better skills and advanced skill and knowledge. However, some are not ready for the adventure and some do not know how to structure study and learning for the examination. Join us to learn more.
- ABPTS resources
- What does a clinical specialist look like?
- Level of test questions
- Qualities of a clinical specialist – expert thought process and differential diagnosis
- How to structure study and start a study group
- What to study and what not to study – articles, books, web sites
- How to study for Professional expectations sections
- Panel discussion
- Understand the expert practitioner thought process
- List the levels of exam questions and how to apply them to study techniques
- Describe techniques of study for Clinical Specialist examination
- Create study schedule and study format for successful completion of Clinical Specialist examination